Midea 2 Door Refrigerator MD-247 190L
- 1 year full warranty
- 5 year compressor warranty
- Multi Air-flow System
- More than one air channels, air-flow comes out from channel to channel in order to get the purpose of circulation.
- Highly Moisture-Retention Technology
- The maximum humidity can reach up to 80%, 50% higher than normal no-frost refrigerator.
Product details of Midea 2-Door Refrigerator MD-247 190L
*according to the principle of photosynthesis, to stimulate that natural light irradiates on fruits and vegetables inside the compartment.
Multi Air-flow Design
* The multi directional air flow system ensures the even circulation of the cold air throughout the entire compartment while the absence of frost guarantees the optimal preservation of food freshness by keeping the natural quality and nutrition of food
Highly Moisture-Retention Technology
Fresh Keeping Technology
*The application and breakthrough of highly moisture-retention technology: the study about moisture factors and food preservation identifies the importance of high humidity, especially for the food preservation. The maximum humidity of Fresh refrigerator of Midea can reach to 80% (normal refrigerator humidity can be just from 19%-26%) by the improvement of refrigerator system, the optimization of duct system and the combination with frequency conversion system.
Low Noise Design
*With an optimized system design, enjoy a quieter life with low noise operation from your refrigerator.
Maximum humidity of french refrigerator of Midea can reach to 80%
* Maximum humidity of french refrigerator of Midea can reach to 80%, 50% higher than normal no-frost refrigerator, by the improvement of refrigeration system, the optimization of duct system and the combination with frequency conversion system.
|Net/ Gross Weight (KG)||50/57|
|Net Capacity cu.ft||6.7cu.ft|
|Type of Refrigerator||Freezer on top|
|Door style/Number of doors||2|
|No Frost System||Yes|
|Size (L x W x H)||60.4 x 54.5 x 139|
|Warranty period||1 Year|
|Warranty type||Local Manufacturer Warranty|